Naim Haroon Sakhia, Esq.
Experienced and seasoned attorney at law with extensive trial experience in civil matters and litigation with a highly successful practice in the US Federal Courts, Appellate Courts as well as representation of clients in front of Executive Office of Immigration Review, US Citizenship & Immigration Services, Board of Immigration Appeals, US Department Of Labor, and various entities operating under the umbrella of US Department of Homeland Security.
Successfully pursued legal interest of individuals and business entities in US District Courts, US Circuit Court of Appeals and US Supreme Court, various Administrative Bodies, BALCA and other forums for clients with claims against:
- Various US government entities.
- A national fast-food restaurant franchise.
- An international airline with extensive operation between the US and the Middle East.
- VA hospitals.
- Media and marketing company with a national footprint
- Major car dealership selling a top international auto brand
- A major church with a large congregation in several states
- A large industrial conglomerate serving US and international markets
- Various employers for violation of Title VII provisions & ERISA imposed fiduciary duties.
Belongs to various organizations & bars including but not limited to:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US District Courts for Eastern, Western & Northern Districts of Texas
- US Bankruptcy Courts for Eastern & Northern Districts of Texas
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court Nebraska
Contact us today by emailing us at nhs@SakhiaLawGroup.com or by using the contact form below or call us at (972) 359-9274, to schedule a consultation with our law group.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook