Immigration cases handled across USA & beyond. Just a click away.
I-140 is Suitable for:
- An outstanding professor or researcher, with at least three years of experience in teaching or research in the academic area, who is recognized internationally as outstanding
- An alien who, in the three years preceding the filing of this petition, has been employed for at least one year by a firm or corporation or other legal entity and who seeks to enter the United States to continue to render services to the same employer, or to a subsidiary or affiliate, in a capacity that is managerial or executive
- A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business who will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States
- A skilled worker (requiring at least two years of specialized training or experience in the skill) to perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States
- A member of the professions with a baccalaureate degree
- An unskilled worker (requiring less than two years of specialized training or experience) to perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States
A person may also file this petition on his or her own behalf without an employer if he or she:
- Has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, whose achievements have been recognized in the field; or
- Is a member of the profession holding an advanced degree or is claiming exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, and is seeking an exemption of the requirement of a job offer in the National Interest (NI).
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook