• 972 359 9274
  • nhs@sakhialawgroup.com
J-2 Family of J-1 visa holders

J-2 Family of J-1 visa holders

J-1 visa holders & Immigration cases handled across USA & beyond. Just a click away.

J-2 visa holders are authorized to work in the U.S. as long as they obtain an EAD (Employment Authorization Document) card from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Currently, EAD cards are taking up to 90 to 120 days to process.

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook

    Call Now ButtonCall Lawyer Now