At Sakhia Law Group, we practice & serve the client’s legal needs in the areas of:
Naim Haroon Sakhia, Esq.
Experienced and seasoned attorney at law with extensive trial experience in civil litigation practicing in US Federal Courts, Appellate Courts as well as representation of clients in front of Executive Office of Immigration Review, US Citizenship & Immigration Services, Board of Immigration Appeals, US Department Of Labor, and various entities operating under the umbrella of US Department of Homeland Security.
Successfully pursued legal interest of individuals and business entities in US District Courts, US Circuit Court of Appeals and US Supreme Court, various Administrative Bodies, BALCA and other forums for clients with claims against:
- Various US government entities.
- A national fast food restaurant franchise.
- An international airline with extensive operation between US and Middle East.
- VA hospitals.
- Media and marketing company with national footprint
- Various employers for violation of Title VII provisions & ERISA imposed fiduciary duties.
Belongs to various organization including but not limited to:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Ciruit
- US District Courts for Eastern, Western & Northern Districts of Texas
- US Bankruptcy Courts for Eastern & Northern Districts of Texas
Contact us today by emailing us at nhs@SakhiaLawGroup.com or by using the contact form below or call us at (972) 359-9274, to schedule a consultation with our law group.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook
Click here for details:
Click here for details
Washington (CNN)In a win for the Department of Homeland Security, the Supreme Court said Thursday that a Sri Lankan farmer who lost his bid for asylum in the United States after immigration officials ordered his removal could not challenge that decision in federal court. Click below for details.