• 972 359 9274
  • nhs@sakhialawgroup.com
R-2 Family of R-1 visa holders

R-2 Family of R-1 visa holders

R-2 visa holders & Immigration cases handled across USA & beyond. Just a click away.

The R-2 visa is a US temporary visa that authorizes the spouse and unmarried child (below 21 years) of an R-1 visa holder to enter the United States. The R-2 status holders can stay in the country as long as the R-1 visa holders remain in legal status. In other words, an individual loses his/her R-2 status once the principal R-1 person loses lawful status.

The R1 visa is a non-immigrant religious work visa issued to the following categories:

Members of religious groups or communities who have an authentic nonprofit, religious institute in the United States.

Aliens entering the US to work exclusively as the minister of a religious community or group.

The U.S. nonprofit religious organizations recruit alien religious workers in various religious vocations, including religious instructors, liturgical workers, missionaries, catechists, etc.

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook

    Call Now ButtonCall Lawyer Now