Immigration cases status handled across USA & beyond. Just a click away.
Certain nonimmigrants who are maintaining status and wish to change to another status including:
- Diplomatic and other government officials, and their families and employees on an A visa
- Temporary visitors for business or pleasure on B visa category
- Academic students on an F-1 visa and their immediate family members on an F-2 visa
- Representatives to international organizations and their families and employees on G visa
- Representatives of foreign media on I visa and their immediate family members
- Exchange visitors on a J-1 visa and their immediate family members on a J-2 visa
- Vocational students on M-1 visa and their immediate family members on M-2 visa
- Parents and children of the people who have been granted special immigrant status because their parents were employed by an international organization in the United States
- Temporary workers and their immediate family members on H, L, O, P, Q, or R visa.
Immigration issues are our focus and this focus lets us stay up-to-date on the ever-changing nature of U.S. law. Every development and addition to the country’s laws are painstakingly researched and applied to your case.
We serve clients all over the world concerning various United States immigration procedures, involving the following but not limited to:
- Business/Employer Visas including but not limited to E, H & L categories
- Labor Certification/Job Offer Sponsorship
- Charitable/Religious Organizations
- Deportation/Removal Proceedings
- Investor Programs
- All types of Non-immigrant visas
- U Visa
- T Visa
- Permanent Resident Renewals
- Appeals to Administrative Appeals Unit
- Judicial Reviews of denied applications and petitions and much more…
We serve clients in all areas of immigration law, everywhere:
Our firm’s immigration practice is really impressive in quantum and breadth of representation. From simple visa petitions, removal proceedings in courts, appeals with Board of Immigration Appeals to complex litigation in US District Courts, Circuit Court of Appeals, and certiorari to the US Supreme Court, we have done it all over the last 10 years. Our success rate is impressive and we can serve your needs all over the US and beyond.
We can help you with all your immigration needs. Contact us today by emailing us at nhs@SakhiaLawGroup.com or by using the contact form below or call us at (972) 359-9274, to schedule a consultation with our law group.
Our process begins simply with a phone call or an email. We will respond to your query, have a brief discussion with you to understand your situation and then if we determine that we can help you, we will schedule an appointment for you – in office or electronically – based on your choice and circumstances. Our initial consultation is very thorough and will give you a complete assessment of your situation and options going forward. You can then decide if you wish us to represent your interest and get you the best result possible under the law.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook