I -Visa & Immigration cases handled across USA & beyond. Just a click away.
The I Visa is a vital tool in a global system, where news and cultures are shared and dispatched across national lines. The I Visa is available to media employees including reporters, freelance journalists, and film crew members; mainstream filmmakers are not eligible for this status. I visas are available to persons only to work for a foreign media outlet or a U.S.-based subsidiary of a foreign media company.
Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may be eligible for a derivative I status. Your employer must offer a letter detailing your position.
If your spouse or children wish to visit you in the U.S., they may choose to apply for a B-2 visa. They may also be eligible to travel under the Visa Waiver Program.
The Embassy or consulate will ask to see the following documents:
- A completed visa application form. (Some applicants will also be required to submit an additional form).
- One recent photograph 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.
- A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.
- A letter from your employer detailing your position and expected stay in the U.S.
Immigration issues are our focus and this focus lets us stay up-to-date on the ever-changing nature of U.S. law. Every development and addition to the country’s laws are painstakingly researched and applied to your case.
We serve clients all over the world concerning various United States immigration procedures, involving the following but not limited to:
- Business/Employer Visas including but not limited to E, H & L categories
- Labor Certification/Job Offer Sponsorship
- Charitable/Religious Organizations
- Deportation/Removal Proceedings
- Investor Programs
- All types of Non-immigrant visas
- U Visa
- T Visa
- Permanent Resident Renewals
- Appeals to Administrative Appeals Unit
- Judicial Reviews of denied applications and petitions and much more…
We serve clients in all areas of immigration law, everywhere:
Our firm’s immigration practice is really impressive in quantum and breadth of representation. From simple visa petitions, removal proceedings in courts, appeals with Board of Immigration Appeals to complex litigation in US District Courts, Circuit Court of Appeals, and certiorari to the US Supreme Court, we have done it all over the last 10 years. Our success rate is impressive and we can serve your needs all over the US and beyond.
We can help you with all your immigration needs. Contact us today by emailing us at nhs@SakhiaLawGroup.com or by using the contact form below or call us at (972) 359-9274, to schedule a consultation with our law group.
Our process begins simply with a phone call or an email. We will respond to your query, have a brief discussion with you to understand your situation and then if we determine that we can help you, we will schedule an appointment for you – in office or electronically – based on your choice and circumstances. Our initial consultation is very thorough and will give you a complete assessment of your situation and options going forward. You can then decide if you wish us to represent your interest and get you the best result possible under the law.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook